Lahbab Desert Safari Location:
Lahbab Desert Safari is the main desert safari activity of Dubai. About 50 kilometers south of Dubai City is the town of Lahbab in the Emirate of Dubai. It may be found along the roadway that connects Dubai with the Sharjah Emirate’s border. The people of the settlement are rich Bedouins who are close friends of Dubai’s royal family. Camel breeding and raising is the main activity at Lahbab Desert Safari. There is a major camel race track nearby.
Dune Bashing at lahbab Desert Safari:
The first thing that comes to mind when we hear the word safari is undoubtedly Dune bashing. Enjoy a thrilling journey in luxury 4×4 SUVs with expert drivers. Lahbab Desert Safari is a location inhabited by native Arabs, allowing you to experience their traditional way of life. The Bedouin camp site is a great example of how wealthy Arabs live. You can go sandboarding down the red sand dunes of Lahbab, ride a quad bike around the desert, or take a camel riding, which is a very exciting way to see the desert.
As the sun goes down, the scenery changes dramatically at Lahbab Desert Safari:
Tour of Desert is getting ready to chill out. Arabic garb is readily accessible, and Henna tattoos are offered to the ladies. It’s a great place to watch belly dancers and sip authentic Arabic kehwa while sampling the several varieties of sheesha. Tanoura dance will be performed there by male dancers who have received professional training.
Fire Show with Lahbab Desert Safari:
Another eye-catching attraction in Lahbab Desert Safari is the fire show. What someone could possibly remember to eat when there is so much entertainment going on? Visitors can choose from a variety of foods. Everything is provided, from genuine Arab cuisine to continental fare. A must-try item is the BBQ buffet.
Because there are numerous opportunities for photography, you must remember to bring a camera with you. Desert Safari Lahbab provides guests with a variety of discounts and packages to choose from Best Desert Safari Deal.
Included in Lahbab Desert Safari:
- Lahbab Desert Safari Dubai Live entertainment shows will pick you up at your hotel.
- Talented artists will put on amazing shows in a desert camp. Belly dance is beautiful.
- Tanura Show, Show of Fire, Sandbagging
- Dune bashing in a 4×4 Land Cruiser for 10–15 minutes is the most thrilling thing you can do.
- Camel Ride Take a free camel ride to see the beautiful golden desert.
- Henna Painting You can get a free Arabic henna tattoo on your hand, or you can tell the artist what to draw.
- Never-Ending Refreshment In the desert camp, you can drink as much water, soft drinks, tea, and Arabic coffee as you want for free.
- Photographs of Arab Dress Get into the real Arabian spirit by taking pictures of special moments while dressed as an Arab. (It depends on what’s available).
- Sand Boarding: Try sandboarding, which is free in the camp area, to move up and down the high sand dunes.
- BBQ Buffet Dinner Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner with a variety of BBQ, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Pictures of the sunset See the beautiful desert sunset and take some beautiful photos to share with your friends and family.
- Both men and women have their own bathrooms. Both men and women have access to clean and sanitary items in the bathroom.
Excluded in Lahbab Desert Safari:
- EXTRA PAID SERVICE AVAILABLE IN CAMP
- Alcohol – Available at counter
- ATV Quad Bike
- Falcon Photography
- VIP Service in Camp. Everything will serve on table – AED 50 Per Person
Why you should go on Lahbab Desert Safari:
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off Service
- Exciting Dune Crashing Dune bashing is a popular activity in the desert, in which a 44 Land Cruiser is driven up and down sand dunes.
- Camel Trekking Experience Camelback riding over the desert, followed by a high-quality Arabic buffet meal and a revitalizing night’s sleep at a traditional desert camp.
- In Lahbab Desert Safari Packages, you are permitted to wear Traditional Arabic Costumes for photographs.
Bedouin camp in the Lahbab Desert
You’ll enter the base camp, an antique Arabic structure, to enjoy the entertainment shows after the dune bashing, camel and horse riding, and ATV quad bike ride.
You will be provided with Arabic Qehwa, Tea, and Coffee in addition to endless water packs as soon as you arrive at the desert base camp.
BBQ and Buffet Dinner
Fantastic All-You-Can-Eat Universal Buffet with Fifteen Dishes, including Vegan, Vegetarian, and Meat Options, as well as Salads, and Middle Eastern Feasts.
Our Live Performances Consist of Tanura Dance, Belly Dance Shows, and a Fire Show.
Book your Tour of Dubai Desert Safari by Bus with us at this WhatsApp number or you can call us 24/7:
WhatsApp: +971 55 641 4935